I’ve been on here for almost four or five years, but recently I’ve thinking in which direction I want my life to go in (philosophical stuff yeah lol)
Back when I used to go on forums and talked to the coolest people on earth (yoonie, finch, tamar, josh, you guys know who you are c: ) I only thought of this place as a hobby. But I don’t want to think that “growing up” means having to give up my blog where I can learn more about the things I like and share them with other people.
Or course there will always be people who’ll think that something like this can be thrown out and I’ll forget about my time here or whatever, and I don’t know if I’ll want to continue in the future or if I’ll even be able to, but for now I’ll keep on blogging and enjoy myself ^^
✧ NICHIJOU NETWORK ✧
- Must be following me
- Reblog this post, likes don’t count (but you can like for reference)
- Must be an active blog
- Fill out this application!
- Of course, you must be a fan of the nichijou series!
- If accepted, you must put the badge somewhere on your blog
- If accepted, you must check out the blogs of the other members (you can follow them if you’d like)
- New friends who have similar interests as you
- New followers / New people to follow
- Promos / BOTM every month, so every member has a chance!
- HTML help and other advice
✧ other info:
- No specific deadline as of yet; I’ll let you know when the members have been chose
- Accepting members as characters are filled, but if you’d like a character that’s not listed visit this page and let me know
- Also, please notify me (mirukiikissu) if you change your url, remake or want to leave so the network can be updated accordingly
crunchyboss said: Our relationship is like the under-the-table jr high note passing all secretly and spy-like = u = discrete and quiet but full of gross middle school hearts ♡
yes with muffled laughter and obnoxious loveydovey looks
crunchyboss said: /fluffyglompsyouuuu
"I’ve made my point. So, don’t cling to me anymore!"
do people above the age of say 21 or 23 stay on this site? I mean I’m turning 20 later this year but I still feel 17 ugh and I was thinking would I ever leave this site, or at least be less devoted than I am now?
Thinking about it realistically I probably will, but I really love the people here and this site is more than just killing time to me.
I just hope that when the time comes I’ll have found something else to replace the joy talking to you guys gives me pfft like that’ll happen you’re all irreplaceable and I love you
the best thing about sleeping is the delaying of your responsibilities